Members of the British Society of Baking come from all areas of the baking industry and its associated suppliers, including: retail, plant and in store bakeries; ingredient and equipment suppliers; flour millers; research associations; and education establishments. Bakery students and trainees are also very welcome as members. The current annual subscription for 2017/2018 is £60 for full members and £30 for students and recently qualified students up to 25 years of age. At the 2017 BSB AGM a proposal to increase the annual subscription for full members to £65 from 2018/2019 was accepted, with the students rate remaining at £30.
Existing members can pay their 2017/2918 subscription by cheque, PayPal or direct credit bank transfer (BACS). Click on the following link Methods of Membership payment. The GoCardless options are only for 2018/2019 subscriptions.
Click here to download a BSB information leaflet, or use the form below to join today. Membership subscription payments can be made by BACS, by PayPal, Go Cardless or cheque, using the facilites on the methods of payment page.
New members – Be a part of the UK’s only grassroots member organisation for bakery and related industries and enjoy fantastic member benefits, including:
- Two world-class conferences per year at a discounted rate for members
- An optional conference dinner prior to each conference
- Regular networking events
- Conference proceedings published for members in a high quality booklet
- Downloads of conference proceedings from 1994 onwards are available in our archives
- Golf – an annual golf competition is held in the spring
- BSB Newsletters
- Copies of previous papers on any subject sent on request
- Certificate of membership
Please enter your details below.