The 2018 BSB Spring Conference will be held at the National Bakery School, London South Bank University on Wednesday 25th April, 2018.
- Tesco Category Director: Bakery, Gordon Gafa
- Department Of International Trade Food & Drink Sector Specialist, Prof. Paul Berryman
- Barry Callebaut Head of UK Chocolate Academy, Beverley Dunkley
- Bread Ahead Co-Founder, Matt Jones
- Kerry Ingredients Business Development Manager, Martin Mullally
There will be an opportunity to tour the National Bakery School during lunch
Click here to download a copy of the conference booking form, or book directly using the form below.
The fees for this one day conference are £125 for Members and £140 for non members and can be paid by the following methods:
a) A cheque with booking form, payable to ‘British Society of Baking’
b) Direct bank transfer – Barclays Bank plc, Sort code: 20 34 60, A/C 90265144 – please use your name as a reference for your payment
c) the PayPal facility below, using the drop down list to select the payment required. NB For booking for a member and a non member, after you add the first booking to the cart you click on ‘continue shopping’ and then add the second booking. (You get a message saying ‘do you want to close this tab’ and you click ‘yes’). The PayPal window will open up again showing both bookings. You can then change the number of bookings if required.