The 2018 BSB Spring Conference will be held at the National Bakery School, London South Bank University on Wednesday 25th April, 2018. Further information will follow later in the year.
The National Bakery School (NBS) has been in existence for 123 years and former students have gone on to have distinguished careers in the baking industry.
- Two bakery rooms with mixers, work benches, processing equipment, provers and ovens
- A practical study room dedicated to the production of fermented goods
- A practical study room for the delicate process of chocolate making, with tempering machines to keep the chocolate at a perfect temperature and condition for the production of chocolates and chocolate moulds.
- A practical study room for confectionary production, with the opportunity for students to practise confectionery finishing techniques
- A multi-media lecture theatre, which will be used for the 2018 BSB Spring Conference.